Monday, April 14, 2008

Note of Appreciation


This was supposed to be posted long ago but back then, I was inevitably busy with other worldly engagements. I hereby apologize for the delay and hence would like to forward my utmost appreciation to my closest college pal, Kean Jean for making my 21st birthday an exceptionally remarkable one! Pleasantly surprised, I was in total disbelieve to receive his ‘pre-arrived’ gift parcel — an exquisitely simple yet beautiful Memory Lane card and a copy of Rice’s most lyrically-melancholic album to date! What more to ask?! It was altogether too effortless and undeserving! Needless to say, I am most grateful and emotionally overwhelmed.

To my ‘long-disconnected’ ex-mates, Zhen Hui, Li Xiang and Guna, I sincerely thank you for the much surprising belated birthday dinner. I am most appreciative of your time and resources spent in making arrangement for the gathering. Also, special dedications to Wei Ping, Xuan Jing, Erny, Wen Shaur, Adrian, Kye, Alexel, Calvin and many others for your wonderful greetings and wishes on friendster or through SMS. Last but not least, I would like to convey my heart-felt thanks to everyone and may this joy be shared with all beings, near and far, unconditionally out of good faith, love and compassion. Sadhu!

"Look outside the sun is bursting through… filling up this room”
- Bic Runga, Bursting Through

No comments: